Monday, January 5, 2015

Masters of photography project reflection

1. How do you think your project represents your work as a student?
I believe that the project shows the quality of my work as a student and showcases it well
2. How has your understanding of photography changed during this school year?
Throughout the school year my understanding has increased alot.
3. What are some of the benefits of working in a group?
Working in a group helps us work together and get work done faster.
4. What are some of the disadvantages of working in a group?
Everyone has to look after each other and some people may slow the rest down.
5. Now that you have had more time to reflect, is there anything that you would have done differently with your recent project?
I would've made sure to check my group's blog posts to see if they posted correctly.
6. Is there anything else that you want to include? 
This smiley face and some kale

No comments:

Post a Comment