Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Masters of photography- Henri Cartier-Bresson









About Henri Cartier-Bresson 
Time period : 1908-2004
Location: Born in France
Subject: He was a photojournalist, war photographer, and a master of candid photography.
What makes him unique: He was very sneaky while taking his photos and did not allow the people who he was shooting know he was there.
Why did I choose him? I liked the way that he doesn't let the people know they were being photographed, making for more natural photos.
How did he inspire me? His candid photos inspired me to take more happy photos in photography.
How did this change during the project? During the project it made me take more bright photos that have a happy feeling to them.

2 comments:

  1. Your group said your photographer used geometric shapes, and your 1st two pictures really show that, so good job! I especially like your 2nd and 3rd pictures. Where was the 2nd one taken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Farley mentioned this, and I agree completely - the photo with your sister(?) on a bike is amazing and definitely captures the idea from the original Cartier-Bresson photo. Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete